Being the leader of immunotherapy research requires a dedication to innovation and persistence. We take our mission of furthering the field of personalized medicine seriously! We do it with passion, humor and a strong sense of respect for the research community we serve. We invite you to consider joining our team of committed, engaged, passionate and innovative employees.
Product Marketing Manager
We are searching for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about delivering high quality products to market. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic marketing team and have responsibility for a portfolio of research products centered around antibody workflow solutions. The role involves working cross functionally with marketing communications, sales, product development and manufacturing to develop and execute product strategy and requires someone with a strong history of success with the commercialization of highly scientific products.
- Lead strategic and tactical planning efforts around key market segments to make investment recommendations to the leadership team
- Develop product portfolio roadmap in collaboration with sales and product development
- Own new product introduction from concept to commercialization, working closely with manufacturing, product development, marketing communications and sales
- Analyze and define target market: market size, growth, attractiveness
- Develop and implement market research strategy (VOC, primary research, surveys, focus groups) to guide product line planning
- Perform and monitor market trends and customer need to identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation
- Assist commercial teams in product and market knowledge sales support (sales support, training)
- Build and execute marketing plans and campaigns to support product road map and strategic priorities
- Report on business performance, trends and corrective actions
Qualifications Required Skills/Experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in product marketing or related role
- Bachelor's degree in life science or related subject, MBA preferred
- Experience managing a reagent product line (antibodies and kits an advantage)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following - immunoassay, flow and IHC applications
- Experience with workflow products (reagent / instrument solutions)
- Experience working with global sales channels and distributors
- Strategic planning and direct sales experience
- Goal orientated and positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
- Ability to work in a changing environment
Sales Support Specialist Full Time
The position will hold responsibility for developing and managing new/existing business throughout the United States. By working closely with sales teams and marketing you will source new business from new leads and prospects as well as existing customers. In the position you will be expected to develop and maintain a high level of academic and pharmaceutical market knowledge.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Source and develop new business:
- Under the direction of the Inside Sales Supervisor, develop and drive new/existing business opportunities throughout North America.
- Use a selection of channels in order to identify and qualify new business opportunities, including inbound lead follow up, outbound warm and cold calls, emails and social media.
- Look to implement new and innovative strategies in order to identify new business and revenue streams.
- Keep all channels of communication open with internal and external sales teams, lead generation and marketing.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of marketplace and competitors. Report findings and potential pipeline both monthly and quarterly to the Inside Sales Team Leader.
- B.S. in a biological based subject. Immunology coursework and/or experience is a big plus. Laboratory experience desired but not required.
- An understanding of the Life Science Research Reagents Market and ProMab Biotechnologies portfolio
- Demonstrable experience of working within a sales environment with a strong commercial focus.
- Experience of using own initiative and working in a target-driven environment.
- Ability to track return on investment (ROI) and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Possess excellent IT skills; including experience of working with databases, Office Outlook, using Excel and Word are essential. com experience desirable.
Personal Qualities and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships cross functionally
- Flexible attitude to cover work as required
- Comfortable making outbound sales calls
- Excellent writing skills; able to correspond on a technical level with customers of variable scientific aptitudes and backgrounds