PRODUCTS FOR PROTEIN RESEARCH
- Reagents for Polyacrylamide gel
- Gel Casting Buffers
- Protein Extraction Buffers
- Kinase and Phospho Protein Extraction Buffers
- Additives for Kinase Extraction Buffers
- Protease and Phosphatase Inhibitors
- Kinase Assay Buffer
- Phosphatase Assay Buffer
- Protein Estimation Kit
- Prestained Protein mol wt markers
- Sample Buffers
- Gel running Buffers
- Blot Transfer Buffers
- Blot Blocking Buffers
- PBS Tween 20 and TBS Tween 20 buffers
- Blot Washing Buffers
- Blot Stripping Buffers
- LUMINOL AND OXIDIZING SOLUTIONS
- Biological Buffers
- Biological Buffered Saline Solutions
- Metal Solutions
- Washing and Blocking Buffers for Western Blot, ELISA, IF, IHC and ICC.
- Western Blotting Kits
- Ready to use Acid and Base Solutions
- Stock Solutions for Preparing Buffers
- pH Kits
PRODUCTS FOR MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- Gel loading Dye
- Reagents for Hybridization
- Reagents for Molecular Biology
- RNAse free Reagents
- Universal DNA Markers
- PCR buffers for Taq and Pfu DNA Polymerase and NTP/DNTP Solutions
- Transfection and Retrovirus Transduction Reagents
- Reagents for Mouse Genotyping
- ChIP Reagents
BACTERIAL MEDIA AND REAGENTS
- Bacterial Media and Reagents
- LB Agar Plates supplemented with Antibiotics
- Reagents for competent cells preparation
- Protein Extraction and Purifcation of GST fusion Protein
- His tag protein purification from E Coli and insect cells
- His tag protein purification from Mammalian cells
REAGENTS FOR YEAST RESEARCH
PRODUCTS FOR IMMUNOLOGY
- Reagents for ELISA Development
- Reagents for Immunology
- Reagents for Protein coupling and purification
- Preparation of Dialysis tubing
- Anti-Coagulants and Additive Solutions
REAGENTS FOR HISTOLOGY
- Formalin Solutions
- Paraformaldehyde Solutions
- Other Buffers
- Mounting Media and Stains
- Permeabilization Buffers for IF, IHC, and ICC
PRODUCTS FOR PHYSIOLOGY
PLASMID ISOLATION BUFFERS
LOW ENDOTOXIN REAGENTS
BALANCED SALT SOLUTIONS
Vision, Mission & Values
To discover, develop and deliver innovative products that help foster drug discovery and life science research.
Our vision is to be recognized for delivering the highest quality products at competitive prices. Create a winning network of customers and distributors that brings mutual enduring value. Be a highly effective, lean, and fast growing organization that maximizes long-term returns. Establish a place of work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
Boston BioProducts seeks to demonstrate a number of core values in the way we conduct business.
Our conduct as a company, and as individuals within it, will always reflect the highest standards of integrity. We demand of ourselves and others, the highest ethical standards, and ensure our products will be of the highest quality. We will demonstrate open, honest and ethical behavior in all dealings with customers, clients, colleagues, suppliers, partners, the public and governments. We strive to inspire trust in all with whom we interact.
Developing innovative products is the key to improving life science research and sustaining our future growth and profitability. The quest for innovative solutions should invigorate all of our core businesses. We reward creativity and consistently pursue new opportunities. We look for ways to make our research and development capabilities, products, and services more useful to our customers. And to make our business practices, processes, and systems more efficient and effective.
- Respect for People
We recognize that people are the cornerstone of success. We come from many different countries and cultures, and speak many languages. We value our diversity as a source of our strength. We are proud of our history of treating employees with respect and dignity and are committed to building upon this tradition.
- Customer Satisfaction
We are deeply committed to exceeding the needs of our customers and constantly focus on customer satisfaction. We take genuine interest in the welfare of our customers, whether internal or external. We pride our self in how we anticipate and meet customer needs, respond quickly to changing conditions and fulfill customer expectations better than our competitors.
- Team Work
For our organization to be successful we must work together. We consistently seek input and involve key stakeholders in important decisions. We welcome diverse opinions, conflicting views and open dialogue for serious consideration. Once a decision is made, the expectation of every member of our team is to be accountable for the results and for executing the plan.
We believe in leadership at all levels. We expect our employees to build relationships with others, to share ideas, to provide support, and to help assure that the best practices prevail. Leaders are passionate for people and performance, they inspire and motivate others and are accountable for actions, results, successes and failures.
- Delivering Results
We strive for continuous improvement in our performance. When we commit to doing something, we will do it in the best, most complete, most efficient and most timely way possible. We will compete aggressively to win, establish challenging but achievable targets and reward performance measured against those targets. We wish to attract the highest-caliber employees, providing them with opportunities to develop to their full potential and to share in the success that comes from winning in the marketplace.
Boston BioProducts plays an active role in making every community in which we operate a better place to live and work, knowing that the ongoing vitality of our local communities has a direct impact on the long-term health of our business.
Quality is ingrained in the work of our colleagues and all our Values. We are dedicated to the delivery of quality life science solutions. Our business practices and processes are designed to achieve quality results that exceed the expectations of patients, customers, colleagues, investors, business partners and regulatory institutions.